DeliverHealth 2022 Sales Launch
January 25, 2022 – January 27, 2022
Mariott Tampa Westshore | Tampa, Florida
You’re invited to DeliverHealth 2022 Sales Kickoff (SKO)! We can’t wait to host you in sunny Tampa on January 25-27, 2022. Our hope is that you will find this landing page useful in guiding you through the registration and planning process.
The Sales Kickoff meeting serves as an opportunity to come together to learn, motivate, and interact face-to-face. Ultimately our goal is to provide you with solid knowledge and valuable tools that will translate to strengthening your ability to engage the market, execute valuable customer relationships, and excel in your individual roles within the DeliverHealth team.
Please submit your registration as soon as possible, no later than November 30th.
YOUR ACTION ITEMS:
1. Book your own flight.
2. Please arrive by 12:00 p.m. on January 25, 2022.
3. You can depart after 2:00 p.m. on January 27, 2022.
4. Submit your registration below.
5. We will book your hotel arrangements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW…
Transportation: There will be a shuttle when you land—more details to come. Please do not book an Uber.
Attire: Business causual. Attire for group activity will be casual with sneakers allowed and recommended. Please plan accordingly.
ABOUT KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Penny Zenker is a focusologist, an international speaker, business strategy coach and best-selling author.
Before her 31st Birthday, Penny founded, developed, and sold her first multi-million dollar business while living in Zurich, Switzerland. Later at the world’s 4th largest Market Research company, she managed business unit turnarounds and was a Tony Robbins business coach helping entrepreneurs around the world to double their businesses.
Penny is one of America’s leading experts in the psychology of productivity to eliminate distraction, perfectionism, and self-sabotage to maximize results in every area of your life.
Penny’s book The Productivity Zone was an instant Amazon Best Seller and her TEDx, “The Energy of Thought”, has gained attention around the world.
Penny has been featured on NBC News, Forbes, Inc, ESPN, and Wharton Business Radio among others.
Penny is warm, playful, fun. She will challenge you to think and act more strategically
Tuesday, January 25
8am-12pm > Registration & Check In
12pm-12:50pm > Lunch
12:50pm-1:10pm > Welcome by Dan Lavelle & Beth Harhai
1:10pm-1:45pm > DeliverHealth Future & You by Michael Clark
1:45pm-2:45pm > Ignite by Penny Zenker, Keynote Speaker
2:45pm-3:30pm > 2022 Outlook, GTM Strategy & Positioning by Sy Yella
3:30pm-3:45pm > Break
3:45pm-4:30pm > Sales Goals by Beth Harhai, Andrea Schlosser, Jen Mahoney/Joanne Hunter
4:30pm-5pm > Wrap Up
5pm-6:30pm > Headshots & Group Photo 6pm
6:30pm > Trivia Night
Wednesday, January 26
7:30am-8:30am > Breakfast, Headshots available 7:30am-12:30pm
8:30am-9am > 2022 Enterprise Narrative/Package & Video Kick Off by Dan Lavelle
9am-10am > Ignite Healthcare Digital Transformation AAH by Jeff Harper, Kelly Jo Golson & Jamey Shields
10am-10:15am > Break
10:15am-10:45am > Gemini by Nick Luoma, Jeff Harper & Deb Voss
10:45am-11:15am > EHR Realization by Doug Herr, Jodie Sinclair & Jill Nemoir
11:15am-11:45am > Documentation by Jason Martin, Nick Luoma & Buddy Shwenck
11:45am-12:45pm > Lunch
12:45pm-1:45pm > Personal Development Vision Board by Andrea Schlosser & Lois Ries
1:45pm-2pm > Break
2pm-2:30pm > Security & Risk Management by Kelly Benson & Jodie Sinclair
2:30pm-3:15pm: Coding & Revenue Integrity by Jason Martin, Monica Dubois & Leigh Ann Braswell
3:15pm-3:45pm > Making Business Easy: 2022 Solutions & Contracting by Mary Pat Langer & Cathy McRobbie
3:45pm-4:15pm > The Year of the Customer: Customer Engagement Model by Joanne Hunter, Jennifer Mahoney & Laura Winston
4:15pm-4:30pm > Wrap Up by Michael Clark
5:15 > Transportation to Team Event
6:30pm-9:30pm > Sunset Dinner Cruise
Thursday, January 27
7:30am-8:30am > Breakfast
8:30am-8:45am > The Spark that Ignites the Engine by Sy Yella, Beth Harhai & Jodie Sinclair
8:45am-9:45am > Fireside with KLAS by Dan Lavelle, Matt Boyter (KLAS) & Erik Manley (KLAS)
9:45am-11am > Giveback Session by Florida “Sunshine” Host Committee
11am-12:30pm > Breakouts by Team
12:30pm-1pm > Boxed Lunch & Closing by Michael Clark
COVID INFORMATION & ASSURANCES
As communicated earlier from our Legal Team, to travel all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. We have confirmed with the vendors (hotel, boat, photographer, videographer, guest speakers, bus drivers, etc.) that everyone who is participating in the meeting will have to meet the same standards as our employees.
The hotel does not require guests to wear masks, but feel free to wear a mask if you prefer. We will have extra masks on hand if needed.
Everyone will be asked the following questions before they will receive their badge and gain entry.
- You agree (self-certify) that you are not experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- You agree (self-certify) that you have not had close contact in the last 15 days with anyone who is either confirmed COVID-19 positive or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- You agree (self-certify) that you have not tested positive or have been tested and are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test in the last 15 days.
- You agree to follow health department COVID-19 safety protocols including adhering to social distancing, hygiene guidelines and wearing a mask if required.
- If at any time you start to become ill, develop a fever, start COVID-like symptoms, or have reason to believe that you may have the virus, immediately return to your room and call Debbie Linden at (602) 318-3356 to let her know you will not be attending any additional sessions. COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests and thermometer will be available upon request.
Safety Measures at the Hotel
The hotel has put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19 as outlined in Marriott’s Commitment to Clean. In addition, we will be partnering with the Marriott hotel and staff to provide the following safety measures throughout the event:
- We will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines. We will have masks available throughout the meeting and all events. Masks will be required on our bus to our event venue on Wednesday Evening.
- We will have hand washing facilities and/or sanitizing systems easily accessible to everyone throughout the event.
- To assist in minimizing potential physical contact, elbow bumps are a great alternative to handshakes.
While we understand there may be circumstances that occur at the last minute that may impact your ability to travel – such as COVID exposure, travel or flight cancellations, and we ask that you communicate with your direct manager as well as the SKO Planning Chair – Debbie Linden, who is handling all of the hotel room confirmations and logistics for our venue. The Centers for Disease Control provides excellent guidance on the key precautions to take on their “Domestic Travel During COVID-19” page. For additional information about COVID-19 policies, please visit our COVID-19 site.
Check out the video recordings from SKO!